How does a turn-key service work?
Jack Nathan Health manages the following services for you for a seamless delivery of your customized clinic:
Our Construction Project Managers apply and integrate comprehensive project controls to manage the critical issues of time, cost, scope, quality and safety.
We provide high level administrative and operations support from Head Office to clinic partners.
Our professional marketing services work directly with clinics in the design and development of all clinic marketing and communications material and initiatives.
Through our partnership with Network Telecom Services (NTS), fast and reliable information technology and telecommunications solutions are provided.
Commercial-grade HD TVs are installed in all clinics with proprietary software that centrally manages content.
Through our strategic partnerships we identify needs and ensure all clinics have the right tools to deliver the required services patients need for healthy living.
What does a turn-key clinic include?
Key design features and services include:
- Highly accessible and visible entrances, including separate exterior entrances (most clinics)
- Welcoming reception desk
- Bright, comfortable waiting area
- Strategic locations within Walmart
- Modern and accessible rooms
- Digital media programs and advertising
- Beautiful clinic wall art
- Customized reception signage
- Ergonomically optimized working spaces
- Barrier-free access including wide hallways, exam rooms, and no steps or stairs