- Dr. Lam joins the Tsawwassen team as a consultant allergist with clinical interests in food allergy, hereditary angioedema, and urticaria.
- Born in Hong Kong, Dr. Lam grew up in Vancouver and received his medical degree at the University of British Columbia.
- After completing an Internal Medicine residency at the University of Alberta and Clinical Immunology and Allergy fellowship at Western University, he successfully completed his board certifications in both specialties.
- Dr. Lam speaks Cantonese fluently and a small amount of Mandarin
- Outside of medicine, Dr. Lam enjoys travelling, basketball, and great food with friends and family.
Visit the clinic today! 5143 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen | 778-783-3000