Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Jack Nathan Health is currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who will be responsible for developing and coordinating marketing for our clients. Based in Mississauga, you will act as main marketing point of contact for over 73 (and growing) Jack Nathan Health Clinics across Canada.
A creative Marketing and Communications Coordinator with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will design and develop marketing materials to meet specific promotional needs of clients.
You will collaborate in the development, and execution of all marketing strategies and materials as they apply to our clinics as well as the overall brand and image of Jack Nathan Health. You will support departmental strategic planning, market research, brand strategy, integrated marketing planning and building of Jack Nathan Health’s™ brand awareness. You must be a highly organized, self-directed, and project manager with strong hands-on experience in designing, planning and executing marketing campaigns and programs nationwide. Working in a small team, you will also be expected to work on multiple assignments in a very fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all corporate and client marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare samples of requested material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Provide support in the planning and development of presentation materials, communications products, and services, which may include presentations, social media, online advertisements, print media (mailers, brochures, etc.).
- Develop and coordinate marketing events such as grand openings, participation in tradeshows, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in marketing communications, graphic design or related area
- Minimum 2-3 years of graphic design experience preferred
- Strong understanding of graphics, marketing and communications, print/production terminology and concepts
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite CS6 and preparing print ready files
- Basic understanding of website platforms such as WordPress
- Highly organized with a proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Diplomatic and tactful approach when building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Creativity, passion for design, and a desire to continue to improve
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizations skills
- Strong understanding of design processes and workflows for best-in-class practices
- Ability to take art direction and critique
- Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry an asset
- Professional fluency in Spanish or Mandarin an asset
- Ability to work within a complex organizational structure and continuously managing competing needs.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent creative skills problem-solving
- Experience in creating and implementing initiatives or projects
- Demonstrated leadership in complex strategy formulation and implementation
- Some travel to recruitment events required; additional travel to JNH medical center locations is also required
- User knowledge of computer systems/applications
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Mandarin an asset
Jack Nathan Health sincerely thanks all applicants for their expressed interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.