Business Development Manager
Jack Nathan Health (JNH), based in Mississauga, Ontario. We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager with JNH Corporate Head Office. You will play an integral role in identifying and leading business development initiatives that drive programs and the business forward.
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for developing initiatives and increasing leads and activity through identifying, pursuing and building key customer relationships with new clients.
This role will drive new business; expand the company’s visibility and market presence within target prospect categories, ensure ongoing satisfaction and business retention; conduct on-going research and analysis of the market activity and opportunities; identify and develop leads; cold-call within a defined market or geographic area to ensure continual opportunities for business growth; and track and report all business development and sales activities using the company’s business development tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive new business activities, identify business opportunities, generate warm leads, and seek out partnerships
- Set targets and provide business development support
- Conduct presentations both online and in person
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Ability to juggle a number of leads in varying states of the project management process concurrently
- Cold-call within a defined market or geographic area to ensure continual opportunities for business and sales growth
- Promotes and sells ancillary services to clinic partners
- Serves as role model and leader; maintains confidentiality; and exhibits ethics and integrity.
- Works on special projects as directed by Executive Management
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in business development and managing a professional staff.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in any of these fields: health care recruitment, business development, preferably in a health care environment.
- Experience in working and collaborating cross-functionally with other professions/disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4+) years of experience in a directly related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to work within a complex organizational structure and continuously managing competing needs.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent creative skills problem-solving
- Experience in creating and implementing initiatives or projects
- Demonstrated leadership in complex strategy formulation and implementation
- Some travel to recruitment events required; additional travel to JNH medical center locations is also required
- User knowledge of computer systems/applications
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Mandarin an asset
Jack Nathan Health sincerely thanks all applicants for their expressed interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.