Bilingual-English/Spanish Accountant in Mexico City
Jack Nathan Health (JNH) is currently seeking a candidate to join our team in Mexico city, Mexico.
Professional Skills & Knowledge
- Fluency in English-must be able to both write and verbally communicate in English
- Full cycle accounting experience
- 1-2 years of related accounting experience in a similar role
- 1-2 years experience in an accounting firm preferred
- Experience with the following software is an asset: Quickbooks Online and other accounting software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience dealing with a high volume of reconciliations
- Excellent ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- High values in teamwork, client/customer service and professionalism
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Managing the full cycle accounting process between both national and international accounts
- Preparation and completion of working paper files and financial statements
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Effective communication both written and spoken with our international partners in English speaking countries
- Work within required budgets and deadlines.
Along with the must haves, it is important you fit the company culture. JNH is looking for someone with a positive attitude, hard-working who is willing to do what it takes to get the work done. Someone who will go out of their way to assist colleagues, and take on more than your regular job responsibilities.
If you are ready to work in a growing organization that has great benefits and a great atmosphere, we are waiting to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for your interest in Jack Nathan Health Mexico. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.